SCARD Reports Server
This page contains links to the statistical and mapping information compiled from the SCARD Research Pool.
Through the lens of dermoscopy, we can delve deep into the skin's intricacies, revealing crucial details that can lead to early detection and precise diagnosis of skin conditions.
In turn, visualizing data is like turning on the lights in a dark room; it unveils patterns, trends, and insights that might otherwise remain hidden.Tobias @ SCARD Systems
Reports provide a breakdown of specimen management details, including a breakdown by diagnosis, the number of new lesions sampled to exclude melanoma to find one melanoma,
the percentage of new lesions treated to exclude non-melanoma skin cancer that is malignant, diagnostic accuracy, the percentage of definitive managements that achieve adequate margins, and other relevant details.
Using the SCARD Research Pool, data is collated to postcode groupings for an area of incidence.
Please note that, due to Continental Drift and other factors outside our control, locations may not be exactly identified as the co-ordinates from Australia Post disagree with Google portrayal of the Earth.
Maps by country
Australia and New Zealand (combined)
SCARD Research Pool
SCARD allows users to upload deidentified data to the SCARD Research Pool to produce a report using pooled results.
Reports based in this data is available comparison with the user’s confidential report generated for their SCARD profile. Contribution to the SCARD Research Pool is optional for all users.
Reports are generated live and, as such, the results shown today may be different. For this reason, each report includes the date and time it was generated.
For specific date ranges or analysis of your data, please log into your SCARD account.
SCARD Research Pool PDF Reports
Complete SCARD Research Pool Report
- SCARD Research Pool (2000-2023) https://report.scard.co/pool
Note: The pre-launch data contains results that were entered retrospectively by certain practitioners to maintain their own records.
Statistical information from this period contains a limited sample size and should be used for informative purposes only.
- SCARD Research Pool (2000) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2000
- SCARD Research Pool (2001) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2001
- SCARD Research Pool (2002) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2002
- SCARD Research Pool (2003) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2003
- SCARD Research Pool (2004) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2004
- SCARD Research Pool (2005) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2005
- SCARD Research Pool (2006) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2006
Note: The post-launch data contains results that were entered at the time of excision for lesions with complete histology.
- SCARD Research Pool (2007) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2007
- SCARD Research Pool (2008) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2008
- SCARD Research Pool (2009) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2009
- SCARD Research Pool (2010) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2010
- SCARD Research Pool (2011) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2011
- SCARD Research Pool (2012) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2012
- SCARD Research Pool (2013) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2013
- SCARD Research Pool (2014) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2014
- SCARD Research Pool (2015) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2015
- SCARD Research Pool (2016) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2016
- SCARD Research Pool (2017) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2017
- SCARD Research Pool (2018) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2018
- SCARD Research Pool (2019) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2019
- SCARD Research Pool (2020) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2020
- SCARD Research Pool (2021) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2021
- SCARD Research Pool (2022) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2022
- SCARD Research Pool (2023) https://report.scard.co/pool-year/2023